- 1991 Studies of Biology/Genetics at the University of Vienna
- 1993 Spring term: Visiting Undergraduate at Harvard College, USA
- 1999 “Magister der Naturwissenschaften“, start of Ph.D. at Department for Vascular Biology and Thrombosis Research, University of Vienna
- 2003 Ph.D (Dr. rer. nat.), University of Vienna
- 2004 Postdoc at the Division for Biology and Pathobiology of the Skin, Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Vienna
- 2007-8 Research Associate at the CVRC, University of Virginia (Max Kade Fellowship)
- 2009 Assistent(PD) at the Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Vienna
- 2013 Assistant Professor and group leader
- 2016 Associate Professor at the Department of Dermatology
- 2019 Habilitation Experimental Dermatology
Science related activities:
Eitorial Board Member Scientific Reports.Board Member GÖCH Kosmetik. Reviewer for several SCI journals (J. Invest. Derm., EMBO Mol. Med., Redox Biology, FRBM, Exp. Derm., Autophagy, Sci. Rep., FRR). Member of the Society for Investigative Dermatology, the European Societyfor Dermatological Research, the Arbeisgruppe Dermatologische Forschung, the Society for Free Radical Research Europe,the HNE club, the ÖGDV, the ÖGDKA.Co-Organizer of the ÖGDV Science Days, an annual meeting of skin basic researchers from medical and natural science fields. Inventor contributing to several applied and granted patents in the field of skin care research. Regular invited talks at international conferences.
University goes public:
Organizer of stations at the „long night of science“ and „science dabei“ presenting research to the general public.
SCOPUS Author ID: 7006592133